Yes, we work with clients worldwide.
We would only need your full name and passport or ID number to prepare the claim and litigate on your behalf.
We will never ask for sensitive information like passwords or private keys.
Yes, Crypto Legal LTD is a fully registered company in the UK (Company number 13432075).
We comply with all local and international laws and regulations that apply to our business operations.
We accept payments via PayPal, bank transfers and crypto-assets.
The following currencies are accepted through local payments: USD | AUD | CAD | EURO | HUF | RON | NZD | SGD | TRY
As for crypto assets we are currently accepting BTC | ETH | LTC | XMR | USDC | DAI
Crypto Legal provides free consultation with our support team. If you would like to arrange for a consultation with one of our solicitors, our hourly rate is £450.
Yes, we are specialised in cryptocurrencies and blockchain fraud, but we also work with other types of online scams, like Forex scams, phishing scams or Tax scams.
We encrypt the storage of our entire database, its associated backups and its transaction log files. This security feature involves the use of so-called “Transparent Data Encryption”. The encryption uses an industry-standard, FIPS 140-2 validated, AES-256 symmetric encryption key. This key is protected by a certificate that is rotated at least every 90 days. This approach is a requirement of many industry standards (HIPAA, PCI). It also a key technical factor for meeting our EU GDPR obligations.
• Verify websites and research the background of people involved in the cryptocurrency, avoid anything that seems vague or is not clear.
• Use reputable and regulated exchanges.
• Consults experts in the space or speak with your financial advisor before investing any money in cryptocurrencies.
• The temptation to become wealthy overnight in this space is big, don’t fall victim to false promises and flashy sales pitches.
• When looking for a cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell cryptocurrency, make sure it is regulated and licensed.
• Be careful about leaving cryptocurrency on any exchange for any long period of time, consider purchasing a cold-storage hardware wallet.